All those who wish to know what doom-filled Fate is in store for them are in un-luck! I see you found a DoomCoin in the Chopping Maul. You will rewarded with a most unfortunate fortune when you bring me Sheleton Shells and DoomWood Treeant Hardwood. Their resources are… useful.
- 150 Gold
- 150 Exp
You may also choose one of:
- Fortune #1
- You have remarkable power which you are not using. But which any necromancer would be happy to… borrow.
- Fortune #2
- Don't let doubt and suspicion bar your progress. Or zombies.
- Fortune #3
- Your principles mean more to you than any power, wealth, or success. No-one in the Necropolis believes this, so watch your HP. And your inventory.
- Fortune #4
- You will fortunate in the opportunities presented to you. Unless those opportunities take place in DoomWood.
- Fortune #5
- You will not easily reach the height of success in whatever you do. You will have a harder time reaching the top of the Tower of Necromancy, though.
- Fortune #6
- Accept something that you cannot change, like your new living undeath.
- Fortune #7
- Feeding a zombie with genius brains does not get extra appreciation.
- Fortune #8
- A long life was in store for you.
- Fortune #9
- Protective measures will prevent costly disasters. Especially here in DoomWood.
- Fortune #10
- You are admired (especially by zombies) for your mind.
Thanks to Kearnster, SlyCooperFan1 and Tatetron.