- Dark Makai (Level 25) x10 x9 x7
- Death's Head x1
- Evil Elemental x1
- Nulgath (Monster) x1
- Shadow of Nulgath (Monster) x2
- Ninja Spy (Level 35) x1
- Taro Blademaster x1
- Random Spawn x1
- Carnage's Quests
- Fiend Token Quest
- Nulgath's Combat Style Quests
- Nulgath's Minions Quests
- Nulgath's Quests
- Nulgath's Temporary Quests
- Oblivion's Quests
- Polish's Quests
- Skew's Enchant Quests
- Skew's Quest
- Swindle Bilk's Quests
- Taro's Quest
- Toxic Fiend Helm's Quest
- ArchFiend Class
- ArchFiend Merge
- Lesser Bloodbeacon Polearm (Shop)
- Nulgath Item Preview Shop
- Nulgath Rares
- Nulgath's Painting Shop
- Nulgath (Shop)
Map Name: tercessuinotlim
Room Limit: 3 6
- Hidden path through the Citadel caves. Requires Bone Dust x50 to enter portal room.
- /join tercessuinotlim from the Bone Room in Citadel, and only there
- Enchanted Nulgath Nation House - Portal in Room 2
- Nulgath Nation House - Portal in Room 2
- Dark Makai: Aggressive when you pass through it and when it respawns.
- Death's Head: Aggressive when you pass through it and when it respawns.
- Evil Elemental: Aggressive when you pass through it and when it respawns.
- Nulgath (Monster): Aggressive if you move.
- Ninja Spy: Aggressive when you pass through it and when it respawns.
- Tainted Elemental: Aggressive when you pass through it and when it respawns.
- Taro Blademaster: Aggressive when you pass through/next it and when it respawns.
- In addition to killing Dark Makai x50, you will be asked for the following misc. items to enter certain rooms:
- Various exits lead to Citadel and Battleon.
- One exit leads to Nulgath (Location).
- Not all pathways are linear, but they are not random.
- Tercessuinotlim is "Miltonius' Secret" spelled backwards.
- The following directions starts at the first screen:
- Girly/Gothy/Swindle: Left, center, upper left, down, middle, right, middle, right, left and right.
- Nulgath/Skew: Left, center, upper left, down, middle, right, middle, right, right, left and left.
- Polish: Right, left and center
- Random Respawn: Left, center, upper left, down, middle, right, middle, right and middle.
- Taro: Right, left, center and right.
- Going left on Screen 16 previously led to Screen 15.
- This is a locked zone.
Thanks to Apus, Ariana, Dukey, frost_bones, Gbdf, Mopar, mturf, Rare, SirBlackAxe, Tendou no Mazo, Tokijin, Weena, Yetimen1 and zerkris.
Explore this area in our free web game at www.AQ.com!