Player Versus Player
This page is a home to everything on the wiki related to PvP. PvP items/quests/etc can be found elsewhere on the wiki too, this is just a place to find them all on the same list.
Player vs Player (PvP): In game combat between two or more player controlled characters.
In AQW PvP is only available in a few dedicated zones. In these places the occupants are automatically assigned to one of two teams, Team A (Blue) and Team B (Red). In the top right of the screen teams are allocated points, when a team reaches 1,000 points they are declared the winner. Rewards are handed out automatically. If you want to access the PvP locations, either /join them or, if you just want to access Bludrut Brawl/Doom Arena, go the Game Menu and click More Battles > Player vs Player > and click the respective button for which PvP you want to enter.
PvP comes in two styles:
1v1 PvP: Doom Arena - Combat with a single player controlled character.
This is a simple brawl. Defeat your opponent to win your reward.
Group PvP: Bludrut/Chaos Brawl - Combat in a group of players against an equal opposing group.
In addition to gaining team points for beating your opponents in combat, you gain substantial points for taking out your opponents' NPC (non-player-character) allies. Gain 1,000 points before your opponents to gain greater rewards.
Both PvP styles share some characteristics:
- Players joining the zone are automatically assigned a team, and display their flag.
- Players with the opposite team flag are attackable.
- You can't /invite opponents or players outside of PvP.
- You can't change any of your equipment during the match.
- Only you and your team will see your chat.
- You can't send a PM to an opponent.
- You can't /goto a player which is in PvP.
- You will win when the PvP bar reaches 1,000.
- Defeating a player in PvP will reward you with an Evil Soul or Good Soul, depending on if you're aligned with Good or Evil.
In addition to this page, the PvP tag should be attached to all PvP related pages.