- 8-Bit Battleon Town
- Battleon Town
- Dage's House
- Dreadrock Citadel
- Evil War Dage
- Legion Castle
- ShadowBlast Arena
- Underworld Void
- Reward from the following quests:
- Arcane Paragon Pet's Quests
- Ascended Paragon Pet's Quests
- Bright Paragon Pet's Quests
- Dage the Evil's Quests
- Dage the Evil's Champion Quests
- Festive Paragon Dracolich Rider's Quests
- Hardcore Paragon Pet's Quests
- Holiday Paragon Pet's Quests
- Legion SoulSeeker Pet's Quest
- 'Legion Loyalty Rewarded'
- Mounted Paragon Pet's Quests
- Paragon Dreadnaught Pet's Quests
- Paragon Pet's Quests
- Rogath's Quests
- Thanatos Paragon Pet's Quests
- 'Undead Champion Recruitment'
- 'Undead Champion Soul Trapping'
- UW3017 Pet's Quests
Sellback: 3 Gold 0 AC
Description: A strange corroded token with odd engravings belonging to the Undead Legion. If you collect enough of these, you may be able to turn them in for legendary Undead Legion gear.
- Stacks up to 10,000 25,000.
- Used to merge items in the following shops:
- Black Friday House Shop
- Cursed Legion Merge
- Dage War Merge Shop
- Dark Palace Merge
- Darknight Stalker (Shop) (Tier 1)
- Darknight Stalker (Shop) (Tier 2)
- Darkwinter Rare Merge
- J6s Envy Shop
- Legion Merge
- Legion War Shop
- Lord of Broken Bones 1
- Lord of Broken Bones 2
- Shadow Legion Vampire (Shop)
- Undead Legion Merge
- Undead Legion Naval
- Used in the following quests:
- Required to accept the 'Legion Loyalty Rewarded' quest.
- For a few hours after the Dage vs Nulgath release, when doing Rogath's Quests, this item could be obtained without being a member of the Legion.
- For one day after the release of the 'Coliseum Combatants' and 'Beginning the Final' quests, this item could be obtained without being a member of the Legion.
- Currently this item can be obtained through Hardcore Paragon Pet's Quests without being a member of the Legion.
Thanks to Acetic Acid, Eldant, GENGSTUPID, GM_ francis, Kreantz, Legolas Aragorn, Rezurrect, rickyb20, SirBlackAxe, Xia and .Shadow//
Get this item in our free web game at www.AQ.com!