Difficulty: 3 stars
Total HP: 311,077 5,208,510 5,208,515
- Chaos Decay: 315-413
Temporary Items Dropped:
- Can only be faced during the 'The First Confrontation' quest.
- Cannot be stunned.
- Chaos Decay nullifies healing, and can turn heals into damage, thus causing other players in combat to take damage from your healing.
- The Temporal Insanity skill from the Thief of Hours, the Burning Ward skill from a Pyromancer, and the Edited Timeline skill from an Oracle has no effect on Drakath, along with other debuffs.
- The Burning Ward skill from a Pyromancer when killed, however, will still do 2,000 DoT damage to Drakath.
- Your attack damage is significantly reduced when attacking Drakath.
- Confirmed to now be unkillable.
Thanks to Hercules567, Ness860, Paradox and Zero IX.