- Team A Brawler (CB) x3
- Team A Captain (CB) x1
- Team A Restorer (CB) x4
- Team B Brawler (CB) x3
- Team B Captain (CB) x1
- Team B Restorer (CB) x4
Map Name: chaosbrawl
Max Players: 16
- /join chaosbrawl
- Button in Game Menu
- Other players are attackable in this map (PvP).
- The captain does more damage for each remaining brawler and heal themselves more for each restorer.
- Defeating the opponents' captain will automatically earn your team 1,000 points, winning you the match.
- You can't change any of your equipment during the match.
- Only your team will see your chat.
- You can't PM or talk to an enemy player.
- You can't /goto on this map.
- You can't /invite enemy players or players outside of PvP.
- You can only /rest on your starting screen.
- Players outside the PvP can't /goto anyone in this map (PvP).
- You can get Good Soul or Evil Soul whenever you defeat a player, depending on if you're aligned with Good or Evil.
- You can get 5-10 1-10 1-5 Combat Trophies, depending on how many Restorers/Brawlers you defeat in a match.
- You will not be awarded any Combat Trophies in this arena, even if you win or lose.
- Also see Into Chaos (Location).
- Team A Home Base
- Team A Captain
- Team A Brawler 1
- Team A Brawler 2
- Team A Brawler 3
- Neutral Screen 1
- Neutral Screen 2
- Team A Restorer 1
- Team A Restorer 2
- Team B Restorer 1
- Team B Restorer 2
- Team B Brawler 1
- Team B Brawler 2
- Team B Brawler 3
- Team B Captain
- Team B Home Base
Thanks to .Shadow//
Explore this area in our free web game at www.AQ.com!