- ArchFiend Class - Battleon
- ArchFiend Class - Game Menu
- ArchFiend Class - Tercessuinotlim
- ArchFiend Merge - Game Menu
Price: 2,000 AC
- First 24 Hours: 1,800 AC
- After 24 Hours: 500 AC
Weapon Damage: 100%, 2.0 speed
Description: One can always tell when an Archfiend has dominated a battlefield. The Archfiend leaves a wake of destruction behind it as if it personally signed its name on every victim! Drawing it's power from the Abyss, every spell the Archfiend casts has a chance to leech life from his opponent.
Special Effects: Archfiends gain mana from all hits landed in combat, and especially on crits. The amount depends on damage relative to *their own* HP total. The lower your HP, the less mana you'll heal.
- Archfiends gain mana when they:
- Strike an enemy in combat (more effective on crits)
- Are struck by an enemy in combat
- Lorepedia Entry.
- Class breakdown Design Notes post.
- Color Custom to Base, Trim and Accessory Colors.
- Rune inscription translates to "M" while long inscription translates to "MILTONPOOL".
- Previously called "ArchFiend Class".
- This class has the same skills as Legendary ArchFiend.
- Also see Archfiend Armor.
Thanks to Flitterifie, Shal and Sivedy.