Jump to: Alchemy Game.
Repeatable quests are Bold and Daily quests are also Italic.
- Lim's Quests
- Medicinal Salves: +500 Rep
- Vial of Antitoxins: +1,000 Rep
- Dagger and Caustic Flask - Rank 3
- Dagger and Healing Flask - Rank 3
- Dagger and Noxious Flask - Rank 3
- Dagger and Chaos Flask - Rank 4
- Dual Sickles of Gathering - Rank 4
- The Flayer - Rank 5
- Dagger and Toxic Flask - Rank 5
- Dagger and Lethal Flask - Rank 6
- Staff of Justice - Rank 6
- Alchemist By Trade - Rank 6
- Hood of the Scholars - Rank 6
- The Alchemist Crown - Rank 6
- Dagger and Mystery Flask - Rank 7
- Alchemage Armor - Rank 7
- Alchemist's Body Armor - Rank 7
- Sweet Poison's Kiss - Rank 10
- Rune of Jera - +300 Rep
- Rune of Uruz - +900 Rep (Unlocks at Rank 3 Alchemy)
- Rune of Fehu - +2,000 Rep (Unlocks at Rank 5 Alchemy)
- Rune of Gebo - +5,000 Rep (Unlocks at Rank 8 Alchemy)
- Dragon Runestone:
- (Lv. 5 - 15) - +1,000 Rep
- (Lv. 16 - 25) - +1,500 Rep(Unlocks at Rank 3 Alchemy)
- (Lv. 26 - 40) - +3,500 Rep (Unlocks at Rank 5 Alchemy)
- (Lv. 41+) - +6,500 Rep (Unlocks at Rank 8 Alchemy)
- Pick a Runestone to determine how powerful your result will be.
- Select two reagents, to determine what kind of result you might get.
- Fill up your bottle by heating the two reagents together.
- Click on the red button to shoot fireballs to heat up your reagents.
- Click on the blue button to shoot ice to cool down your reagents.
- If you pick a regular runestone (Jera, Uruz, Fehu, Gebo), the more reputation it gives, the easier it is to overheat.
- Using the Dragon Runestone will trigger certain animations. These animations will heat up your reagents to the ideal temperature until your bottle fills up. You do not have to do anything when using the Dragon Runestone.
- The runestone must be heated and in the green zone to fill up the bottle.
- Mixing will stop if all of the lights are red or gray.
- The more lights that are green, the faster your bottle will fill up.
- Fireballs will not always hit the runestone. If they don't, then the room bursts into flames, your meter goes up to 100, and you cannot do anything until it goes away.
- Ice will not always hit the runestone. If it doesn't, then it freezes the bottle, your meter goes to -30, and you cannot do anything until it goes away.
- Fireballs recharge, ice does NOT recharge.
- Dragon Runestones never break.
- You will NOT lose reagents if you fail.
- Sometimes Lim appears to comment. Alina also gives advice.
- There is a chance to receive the Derp Lim character page badge when mixing reagents.
- You will receive one of the following:
- You will also receive Alchemy Reputation based on the type of runestone you chose.
Note: If you know what kind of item you would like to make (potion/elixir/tonic), then do the following steps to have a very good chance to mix the type of item you want.
- Dragon Runes
- Choose What Type of Item
- Predicted Outcome
- Game Screen
- If You Fill Up the Bottle
- If You Fail
Note: Click on the "Help Please" button to procede.
Thanks to ingomarelementary, TheHatter3721, and XPoint.
Rank up this faction in our free web game at www.AQ.com!